UPDATE: It’s been brought to my attention that Facebook isn’t allowing people to tag themselves in the pics!! Bastards! Okay, I’ve changed the rules so that you can tag yourself (if available) OR comment to enter the drawing.
antiSocially’s first giveaway was in February, where I gave away two t-shirts to lucky Twitter followers. This time, I’m going to host a t-shirt giveaway exclusively on antiSocially’s Facebook page!
The rules are impossibly simple:
- You must “like” antiSocially on Facebook.
- TAG YOURSELF or COMMENT on ANY of the shirts in the “2012 Discovery Session” album; whichever shirt you tagged or commented on will be the one you win if you’re selected! (If that album link doesn’t work, visit the Facebook page, click “Photos” and then “2012 Discovery Session”)
- Very important! You must do BOTH of these things, not just one!
But wait! There’s more!!
- For every 14 NEW likes the Facebook page gets, an additional t-shirt will be given away!
- If the page surpasses 100 likes (total), one lucky sunuvagun will get not one but TWO free t-shirts (with the 2nd one being chosen at random by me)!
The giveaway begins April 23 and will go on until May 21 when the winner’s name will be drawn randomly and posted online! At this point the selected person will have one week to claim their shirt by submitting size and mailing address; if they don’t come forward, another person will be drawn at random.
Spread the world, and get to tagging/commenting!